Monday, November 9, 2009

Gobble, Gobble!

We have officially registered for Team G Shock's race #7! Nate will be coming home with me to VA for Thanksgiving, so we're going to run the 2009 Virginia Run Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving morning! The race will take place in Centerville, VA at 8:00AM on Thursday, November 26th. As of now, myself, Nate & my dad will make our way out there for the race and maybe get some of my friends and more of the family to join us (hint, hint). :)

It should be a pretty fun race, and it looks like there were over 3,000 racers last year, so that will make this the largest race we have run in so far for Team G Shock! This is the 21st year for this race, and its only $20 to register before November 21st. All proceeds will benefit "Life With Cancer." If you'd like to join us, please let me know, or go ahead and register online! Or, feel free to donate to Team G Shock and we can do the running for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment