Monday, September 10, 2012

Big News!

As of today, our Team G Shock blog has officially passed 10,000 page views!! :) I've been keeping an eye on our count, and hoped it would come soon, and much to my surprise, here we are! That means that 10,000 times, someone has read about our journey. And 10,000 times, hopefully, someone has learned something about Prostate Cancer that they can share with the men in their life.

It just so happens that 10,000 is my new favorite number. Not only was it a benchmark that I wanted us to hit here on the blog, but that is the amount that we are hoping to raise for the Prostate Cancer Foundation! I hope that you will consider making a donation to our cause - visit our donation page if you are so inclined.

And as always, thank you for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment