Monday, February 22, 2010

Update On My Birthday Wish!

Since we are 22 days into My Birthday Wish I thought it was about time for an update. This whole thing was just a little idea I had to make the most out of one of my favorite days of the year. Whatever I thought it was going to end up being like has been completely blown out of the water by what it has actually turned into.

In the 22 days since we started this we have had 50 people donate to the cause and have raised over $2000 dollars. IN 22 DAYS! That's NUTS! I am amazed by the support from best friends and friends I haven't seen in 10 years. The encouraging words that come along with the donations have been great. I can not express how blessed I feel. Its hard to have any bad days when you have such wonderful people supporting something you believe in with all of your heart.

We've got one more week left in this experiment and I'm sure it will continue to blow my mind. So thank you if you've donated to my birthday wish, thank you if you donated before my birthday wish and thank you if you've even considered donating! We will run race #10 this weekend with my Dad in Nashville (NROTC Vanderbilt University 5k For Fisher House on Saturday) and like always, every one of our supporters will be on our minds as we make our way along the course!

GOOOO G SHOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment