Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Race on the Calendar!

Well, we've signed up for another race! We will be running the Memorial Day Dash 5k here in Nashville on (who knew?) Memorial Day! This will be race #14 - yikes!

In other news..we've had a bit of an "incident" as my Mom & Dad would call it. While playing softball with Nate's company's team, I pulled a muscle in my leg. No good. It feels better today than it did last night (whew) but still pretty sore & tender. So I'm spending the rest of my week working on that and seeing how it goes for our race on Saturday (the Girls On The Run 5k). I'm hoping to still be able to do it, but also don't want to overdo it since we have so many other races coming up! So keep your fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment