Thursday, August 27, 2009

Updates Updates Updates!

I just wanted to write a quick update on Team G Shock. First off, in response to my last post, I've been to the gym the last two days, and I feel great! We ran on Tuesday and then I went to the gym yesterday and today. And we are planning on running again tomorrow morning. I am mainly excited because of how much it will help me improve my running. The running has clearly helped how I feel when I'm at the gym, so I'm hoping it will go both ways!

In other news...we have almost reached $1000 in our fundraising efforts!! That is AMAZING! I want to thank each and every one of you who have donated - it means the world to me! Plus, it provides some extra inspiration when we're out there running. So thank you a thousand times over! 

Our next event is next Saturday (Sept 5th) at Centennial Park here in Nashville! Its the Great Prostate Cancer Challenge and for all of you Nashville folks, we'd love it if you could join us! Check out the website if you would like to register

And one final note...today is the incredible Donna Ross' 60th birthday!!!! :) So, I'd like to wish a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best Mom in the whole world! And if you happen to see her..do the same! Love you, Mom!!

mom & i at the beach last year during a tropical storm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment