Monday, March 8, 2010

My Birthday Wish Wrap Up!

Well, I can't believe it, but My Birthday Wish has come to an end! It was an incredible month filled with LOTS of donations from all kinds of people. My family, my best friends, friends from high school, friends from college, Nashville friends, work friends, parents of friends and everyone in between. I literally met someone on a Tuesday and that Thursday got a donation from them - amazing. We truly were blown away by the support and surprised every day by the generosity of people in our lives.

I've tallied up the totals and here are the fun facts. In the month of February (which keep in mind is a short month), we...

...got donations from 66 people...
...and raised $2510.28!!!!!!

Again, I can not begin to explain how excited and blessed we feel. We have officially CRUSHED our fundraising goal and are not stopping there. Every time I got an email that said "Congratulations, you've just received a donation" I was overwhelmed. It was the best feeling to know that so many people were supporting us and helping make My Birthday Wish come true. There are a lot of good people in this world and I feel pretty lucky to have so many of them in my life.

Thank you for supporting us and thank you for donating. We absolutely could not do this without you and I mean it when I say that you inspire us to work harder and be better.

Team G Shock fundraising stats!

I've said it before, but we are not stopping here. We have run 10 races, and race #11 is this coming weekend! We'll be running in the Tom King Classic 5k on Saturday morning here in Nashville with lots more races to follow! So keep an eye out for us..we'll be out there..GOOOO G SHOCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment